Monday, January 19, 2009

1st NRIC Presentation Ceremony 2009



Today, 19 Jan 2009, we had our 1st NRIC Presentation Ceremony for the year. After the ceremony, the NRIC recipients shared their views on the significance of receiving the NRICs.
Lee Hong Wei (4E4) said,"Receiving my NRIC means that I have more responsibility as a Singaporean." Hasif Irfan (4N2) felt that having received his NRIC meant that ,"I should be loyal to my country and follow the rules of the authority." To Sharvin (4E2) it meant that, "I am officially a Singaporean."

Nicole (4N1) added that, "as a citizen, I will sing the national anthem, say the pledge and make my country proud." Wong Yoo Yi (4E2) also mentioned that she, "will fulfill my part as a Singaporean."
We hope that more Huayians will share their thoughts on the significance of the NRIC Presentation Ceremony here.






No comments: